Water Injection Pump Upper Housing Assembly
Replacement pump housing with 3/8"-NPT connections and 3/8"-NPT-1/4" fittings.
The SNOW Performance replacement pump housing can be used for all water-methanol pumps of the 40900/Gen 4 series (from 2018).
With the enclosed 3/8"NPT-1/4" adapters, existing Boost Cooler systems can be upgraded to new clamping ring connection. The new generation of SNOW Performance Rapid Fittings with clamping ring connection replaces the push-lock connection technology of the previous versions.
The advantages of the new water injection fittings are the outstanding fixation of the pressure line. - Leakages or even a shearing of the line at the connection point are excluded, even with strong vibrations, as can occur in particular in the marine or commercial vehicle segment.
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x Upper Pump Housing with 3/8" Inlet and Outlet
- 2x 3/8"-NPT to 1/4" fttings
- Rapid Push-In Fittings can be easily installed, Highly Efficient and Easy to Use.
- The Push-In Locking Nuts can be tightened both manually and with a Spanner.
- The Special Shape of the Guiding Cone ensures that the Tube cannot be accidentally cut
- Suitable for all 1/4" Water-Methanol Injection Pressure Lines
- Material: Brass Nickel plated
Note: If you have any questions about upgrading to the 3/8" upper pump housing, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.