Boost Cooler Water Injection Valve - ProLine
Safety Upgrade to any Water Methanol Injection System of the ProLine Series.
The high flow inline water methanol check valves from SNOW Performance offer superior safety and flow compared to other water methanol check valves on the market. Custom made with 100% methanol resistant stainless steel spring and EPDM seals ensuring zero corrosion even with high concentrations of methanol.
- Keeps the water or water-alcohol mixture in the pressure line for instantaneous injection.
- Prevents the liquid from being pushed back into the reservoir when the system is not actively injecting.
- For all water injection nozzle holders without an integrated check valve.
- Redundant protection (motor protection) with a solenoid valve already installed (item no. (Art.No. SP30105PRO).
- Also enables subsequent upgrade of existing water meth systems to ProLine
Product Features and Scope of Delivery:
- 1x Reverse Check Valve with 2x 1/8"-NPT Ports (Inlet/Outlet)
- Hard Anodized Black
- 100% Methanol resistance thanks to EPDM Seals and stainless Steel Spring
- 0.48 bar/7 PSI Crack Pressure
- 2x 1/8"-NPT male Fitting with Dash 4 (4AN) connection
- Suitable for Boost Cooler ProLine steel braided lines
- Material: High performance lightweight 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum
- Surface treatment: Black anodized finish for durability and strength