Water Injection Dual Nozzle Upgrade - ProLine
Install an additional nozzle in your Boost Cooler Water Methanol Injection ProLine system.
The SNOW Performance Dual Nozzle ProLine Upgrade enables another Boost Cooler injector to be used in parallel. For example, with a V-engine, 1 nozzle can be installed per pressure pipe. The upgrade also enables a sufficient water methnaol injection quantity for engines with very high fluid requirements (trucks, CHP units, turbines).
The ProLine Dual nozzle upgrade can also be retrofitted into existing Boost Cooler water methanol injection systems with 1/4" Nylon / FEP lines.
- Bi-Turbo engines (e.g. Audi S4/RS4, Porsche)
- Engines with 2 separate throttle valves (e.g. V8)
- Powerful engines (> 500 hp), where one nozzle alone is not sufficient.
- 2-nozzle installation for combined charge air and combustion chamber cooling
(one Boost Cooler nozzle directly downstream of IC-output, another one right in front of the throttle valve resp. intake manifold).
Scope of Delivery:
- 1x Nozzle Holder 90° low profile, aluminium, hard anodized
- 1x 1/8"-Dash 4 fitting, aluminium, hard anodized
- 1x T-Fitting, aluminium with Dash 4 male fittings
- Material: High performance lightweight 6061-T6 CNC machined aluminum
- Surface treatment: Black anodized finish for durability and strength
- 2x 30cm stainless steel braided line with Dash 4 female fittings
Note: The Boost Cooler Nozzle must be purchased seperately.