Boost Cooler Water Injection Dual Nozzle Upgrade
Install an additional nozzle in your Boost Cooler Water Methanol Injection system.
The SNOW Performance Dual Nozzle Upgrade enables another Boost Cooler injector to be used in parallel. For example, with a V-engine, 1 nozzle can be installed per pressure pipe. The upgrade also enables a sufficient injection quantity for engines with very high fluid requirements (trucks, CHP units, turbines).
- Bi-Turbo engines (e.g. Audi S4/RS4, Porsche)
- Engines with 2 separate throttle valves (e.g. V8)
- Powerful engines (> 500 hp), where one nozzle alone is not sufficient.
- 2-nozzle installation for combined charge air and combustion chamber cooling
(one Boost Cooler nozzle directly downstream of IC-output, another one right in front of the throttle valve resp. intake manifold).
Scope of Delivery:
- Nozzle Holder, 90° low profile with 1/4" Rapid push-on fitting
- T-Connector with EPDM-sealings and 1/4" Rapid push-on fittings
- High pressure 1/4" water injection hose (Nylon)
Note: The Boost Cooler Nozzle must be purchased seperately.