Boost Tap Kit for†VAG 1.8T/2.0T (EA113)
Easy grabbing of the boost pressure, suitable for many VW / Audi / Skoda / Seat TFSI models.
With this SNOW Performance Boost Tap Kit for VAG 1.8T/2.0T EA113 engines, you can connect the boost pressure line to your water-methanol injection control unit or any boost gauge without drilling. Plus, you'll save time and money with this Direct-Fit plug-and-play upgrade
This SNOW Performance boost tap was designed to give you 3 places to connect a boost tube for any and all of your possible needs.
Designed to be placed between the intake manifold and PCV hose (Positive Crankcase Ventilation) on your engine. Suitable for most VAG 2.0 FSI / TSI and TFSI models (EA113).
- 1x Boost Tap for VAG 1.8T/2.0T EA113 with 3 Ports
- Material Aluminium, hard anodized
- 2x Blind Plugs
- 2x Seals
- 1x Connection Material
- Suitable for 3mm (ID) pressure hoses (Art.No.SP30217)
Among others, suitable for the following vehicle models:
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3
- 2006 - 2016 Audi A4
- 2010 - 2014 Audi A5
- 2008 - 2009 Audi TT
- 2009 - 2016 Volkswagen CC
- 2006 - 2014 VW†Golf GTI, Jetta, Golf R
- 2006 - 2010 Passat
- 2006-2013 Seat Leon MK2 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI FSI TFSI
- Motocode BPY, CBFA, CCTA, ...†
Note: You can find boost taps for newer VAG 1.8T / 2.0T models of the EA888 series here.