Boost Cooler Water Injection Filter
Additional protection of the SNOW Performance Water-Methanol Injection System.
The SNOW Performance inline filter effectively prevents the water-methanol injection system from clogging. By capturing and getting rid of the debris, the SNOW Performance filter helps extend the life of your system components. The filter is installed anywhere between the water-methanol tank and the inlet of the pump. Subsequent installation in an existing water-alcohol injection system is possible at any time.
The filter can be cleaned without having to remove the Boost Cooler pressure lines. The stainless steel screen is easy to remove and the residue is locked inside the screen for easy disposal and cleaning.
- 1x Inline Water-Methanol-Filter
- 300 micron fine filter, reusable
- Viton O-ring, cap made of Grilamid TR55
- 2x 3/8"internal thread for compression fitting
- 2x 3/8"to 1/4" Rapid compression fitting for pressure line
- 100% methanol-resistant, UV-resistant