Boost Cooler Stage 3 EFI Control Unit Upgrade
Variable 2D water-alcohol injection via boost pressure and fuel injection quantity.
The multiple award-winning Boost Cooler Stage 3 EFI control unit from SNOW Performance regulates the water or water-alcohol injection quantity progressively in relation to the boost pressure and the fuel injection quantity.
The desired start and full injection times are simply entered on the enclosed LCD screen. The controller then creates a 2D injection curve for the optimal injection quantity in all load ranges. By using boost pressure and fuel injection valve timing, the Stage 3 control unit enables very precise water-methanol injection quantity regulation.
In addition to the primary injection nozzle, another nozzle is activated by the control unit, independent of the primary nozzle. - This ensures optimal use of cooling and power in all engine load ranges.
The progressive injection of water or water / methanol based on the 2D mapping created is very precise and has a positive effect on cooling and engine performance over the largest possible engine load range.
Recommended for all naturally aspirated engines as well as turbo and supercharged engines with intake manifold injection.
- Electronically controlled injection via boost pressure and fuel injection quantity
- Controller with LCD display and simple pull-down menus for programming
- Display of boost pressure (bar / psi), injection quantity, injector timing, power nozzle activation
- Dual stage technology - Independent control of 2 nozzles (*)
- For all naturally aspirated, turbo- and compressor engines with manifold injection
- Suitable for all SNOW Performance Boost Cooler systems from 2005 onwards
Scope of Deliver:
- Stage 3 EFI Controller
- Cable harness and connection material
- Detailed installation instructions
(*) Note: To use the Dual Stage Technology, please order the DST upgrade above.