Boost Cooler Stage 3 Turbodiesel Control Unit Upgrade
Variable 2D Water-Alcohol Injection via Boost Pressure and Exhaust Gas Temperature.
The multiple award-winning Boost Cooler Stage 3 TD control unit from SNOW Performance regulates the water or water-alcohol injection quantity progressively in relation to the boost pressure and the exhaust gas temperaure (EGT).
The desired start and full injection times are simply entered on the enclosed LCD screen. The controller then creates a 2D injection curve for the optimal injection quantity in all load ranges. By using boost pressure and exhaust gas temperature, the Stage 3 TD control unit enables very precise water-methanol injection quantity regulation.
In addition to the primary injection nozzle, another nozzle is activated by the control unit, independent of the primary nozzle. - This ensures optimal use of cooling and power in all engine load ranges.
The progressive injection of water or water / methanol based on the 2D mapping created is very precise and has a positive effect on cooling and engine performance over the largest possible engine load range.
Recommended for all turbodiesel engines, especially suitable for towing vehicles, trucks and marine applications.
- Electronically controlled Injection via Boost Pressure and Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT)
- Controller with LCD Display and simple Pull-Down Menus for programming
- Display of Boost Pressure (bar / psi), Injection Quantity, EGT (°C/°F), Power Nozzle Activation
- Dual Stage Technology - Independent control of 2 Nozzles (*)
- Recommended for all Turbodiesel Engines with at least 0.6bar Boost Pressure.
- Suitable for all SNOW Performance Boost Cooler systems from 2005 onwards
Scope of Deliver:
- Stage 3 TD Controller
- K-Type Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor with Connector
- Cable harness and connection material
- Detailed installation instructions
(*) Note: To use the Dual Stage Technology, please order the DST upgrade above.