Boost Cooler Stage 3 DI Control Unit Upgrade
Variable 2D water-alcohol injection via boost pressure and fuel sensor Signal.
- Recommended for any direct injected engine with turbo- or supercharger.
The multiple award-winning Boost Cooler Stage 3 DI control unit from SNOW Performance regulates the water or water-alcohol injection quantity progressively in relation to the boost pressure and the fuel injection quantity (fuel pressure sensor voltage).
The desired start and full injection times are simply entered on the enclosed LCD screen. The controller then creates a 2D injection curve for the optimal injection quantity in all load ranges. By using boost pressure and fuel pressure sensor voltage, the Stage 3 DI control unit enables very precise water-methanol injection quantity regulation.
Dual Stage Technology
In addition to the primary injection nozzle, another nozzle is activated by the control unit, independent of the primary nozzle. - This ensures optimal use of cooling and power in all engine load ranges. (*)
The progressive injection of water or water / methanol based on the 2D mapping created is very precise and has a positive effect on cooling and engine performance over the largest possible engine load range.
Recommended for any direct injected engine with turbo- or supercharger (e.g. VAG TFSI, Peugeot THP, Porsche 997/991/992 etc).
- Electronically controlled Injection via Boost Pressure and Fuel Pressure Sensor Signal
- Controller with LCD Display and simple Pull-Down Menus for programming
- Display of Boost Pressure (bar / psi), Injection Quantity, Fuel Pressure Percentage, Power Nozzle Activation
- Dual Stage Technology - Independent control of 2 Nozzles (*)
- Recommended for any Direct Injected Gasoline Engine with Turbo- or Supercharger
- Suitable for all SNOW Performance Boost Cooler systems from 2005 onwards
Scope of Delivery:
- Boost Cooler Stage 3 DI Controller
- Cable harness and connection material
- Detailed installation instructions
(*) Note: To use the Dual Stage Technology, please also order the DST upgrade.